Saturday, May 1, 2010

Apocalypse Now

This morning I finished my shower, turned off the water, and grabbed my towel. I started to wipe down when I felt something pushing taint bound on the inside of my thigh and this was it…

It dropped to the tub floor and I proclaimed a high volume “shhhiiiiiiiit”….… A son from Hades had breached the horizon, some antichristical creature emerged on the surface of our reality.... No, this in fact was not a demon but an insect called a weta. I later found out they are endangered---so I’m gonna say I apologized for having startled it with my high pitched screams, patted its little head, and sent it along its way…that is what I am going to say happened.

1 comment:

  1. Ewwww. Scary. Looks like it's part grasshopper. Does it have something in it's mouth? No wonder it's endangered.

    ReplyDelete