Sunday, July 11, 2010

"A Stone to Put in My Pocket."

It is a little nothing really but it made my insides smirk a chuckle. I have been out of solid work now for like 4 or 5 weeks so I have been walking into town almost every day besides using internet to find work---literally just going into places and asking to be hired…well I was on the first leg of my trek into town for the day and I could see an older woman plodding along towards me coming from the opposite direction…..You couldn’t help but notice she had boobs hanging down waving back and forth like 2 eggplants in a pair of tube socks. As I got closer I could see she had on a plain t-shirt with one word written across her chest in all caps….SANDBAGS……I smiled close mouthed and gained an edge on my step into town….thanks for that

No comments:

Post a Comment