Saturday, July 3, 2010

"Sun, ...I am Timothy."


I love how they let artists loose in the city.


personal fav

I wanted take a knife and slice this metal ball up perfectly along the lines……and then eat it.


pyramid cheesecake.

If you want your heart to slowy be eaten away by acid......go this way.

reflection.

Some people are just made to be on camera-- this guy had so much...I watched him creepily for awhile.

Alright, I’m gonna tell you what happened here. So this smoking hot girl walked by, I mean like gorgeous….and of course all 4 of them looked including myself as she walked by but the one on the end was the only one out of all of us who’s got the sand to go talk to this chick. So he flies over and perches on the rail about 10 yards down the line. He yells, “Hey! Gul…yea you gul….” She turns around and she’s like, “Hey.” And he’s like, “Hey…Oh, hey…you wanna like get some coffee or peck at some bread crumbs or something?” She pulls back her golden A symmetrical bang and says, “Uh…yea,” biting her bottom lip. They stroll off together…his wing in her back pocket. Unbelievable.


I was about to throw this photo out when I looked at it closer...it definitely looks like I did a bad job of photoshoping these kids into the shot....especially the kid with the red hat....and it looks like there is a tall can of redbull wrapped in christmas paper balanced on his head...I seriously don't know what that is...

love peck or ice peck...couldn't tell till about 10 mintues later when I saw the corpse of the bird on the right floating face down by my feet on the waterway. "Gracious!" I squealed. "Shut it," a raspy voice grunted behind me. It was the other pigeon with blood still on his beak, eyes glaring. "I thought you were a girl," I said. "I'm just pretty," he cut back. "Oh.....uh, I won't tell anyone you are a murderer." He looked at me with eyelids half closed bored, "I'm a bird you idiot."

No comments:

Post a Comment