Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Can You Pick Something Up From the Store?


See those houses? Thats where I'm headed...


Just one of the stair cases

The answer to this question can sometimes be a hesitant yes. Ill tell you why….the view from Nicole’s house is great. It is great because its like 40 stories above sea level. So How do you get up there—you walk---which is great, I'm all for exercise but really….every time you need to get something like, "Oh crap I forgot the eggs," you have to pack for a 3 day journey and 4 different types of weather---then drag yet another bag of groceries back up the stairs of Mordor, Froto only had to do it once and he was just carrying a ring. What a wuss. Try two jugs of milk, 4 blocks of cheese and 2 pounds of ground beef only to realize when you get to the top you forgot the eggs again. Nicole told me ahead of time about all the staircases, one in particular that was quite a feat to do everyday….I shrugged it off but in the back of my head, to prepare myself, I just pictured a ridiculously absurd set of stairs so when I saw the real thing it wouldn’t be that bad…That picture I had in my head was exactly the same as the staircase she was talking about. Ha, its great though and this why...



next post continued...






No comments:

Post a Comment