Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"Nose Booty."

Alright, so I was on the bus tonight and I lucked out to snag one of the four seats on the bus that faced everyone. Me, Manuel, Scott and Shawn were coming home late from a pub downtown—everyone was pretty docile. So I’m sitting there and this lady right across from me sitting about two rose back jams her finger way the crap up her nose. I mean really is stuffing the turkey. Keep in mind I am looking right at her…Im pretty sure she doesn’t see me and she just goes for it, ringing around in there hard like a cowboy lassoing a dirty hog. She pulls it out, exams it intently…by this point my eyebrows are raised and mouth slightly open, cuz you know I’m interested to see what the fate of this nose gold is going to be…I couldn’t believe it, she sticks it right down in the front of her bottom teeth and starts moving her jaw back and forth like a typewriter munching on this crusty critter. Amazing. Just amazing. The dexterity she had switching that thing from tooth to tooth….impressed, I bowed my head quietly and began to shake with laughter. Truly the night could not have ended any better for me. It was a masterpiece.

2 comments:

  1. 17 entries in 3 days? It's not a competition mate. Very interesting read though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... but if it was, I would win. No-one can beat German efficiency.

    ReplyDelete