Thursday, June 24, 2010

"Bored"

Just happened to have my camera with me when I went for a walk downtown....ended up on the water front...people watching.
Lambton Quay

they were actually pointing where I should stand and watch for a bit.

a beauty.

these 3 photos are a sequence series I like to call: "Parent FAIL"


I couldn't get the next shot of this kid drowning because I was too busy taking off my socks and shoes...way to go mommy

a grimace vs. grimace on who would finish first.

her head ducks down as she pushes through first and you can see the mouth drop of the defeated --what a wuss beaten by a 7 year old girl.

confused?

good.


ok these last 2 shots were sequence, follow me here. Look closely and this is visually described in what she was thinking: "Time moves slowly behind me unaware...I feel out of focus but what lies ahead of me is clear now."
this guy definitely took the scenic route to work on purpose

Victoria Street

No comments:

Post a Comment