Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Pics i meant to put up earlier that i forgot about then rediscovered and then forgot and then saw again and was like....oh yea.. I'll put these up



traverse approach

Manuel and myself scoping the arch...I don’t know why no one takes any pictures when we are actually climbing---yea I just thought of that but ill try to get some shots---might be awhile though cuz we are in the dead of winter and the days are fewer and far between when it doesn’t rain….so...but I just bought some new climbing shoes and they are siiiiick…I know no one cares but im talking about it anyway. I am professing it to the world that I LOVE THEM…YES I LOVE THEM, and and and THEY LOVE ME—so all of you can just butt out...I don’t care what you think mom and dad, we are going to live..live lives and be happy together….sob sob smile sob…….and.. I'm done.

me and "me" 3 months from now without cutting any hair

Mr. Meowgi

Mr. Meowgi having a laugh after a joke I told him….



The sky was literally on fire...my eyes were hot and filled with flames....doesn't quite do it justice but i tried.

1 comment:

  1. you're funny Tim

    and i hope to one day meet your new life partners. :)

    ReplyDelete