Thursday, June 10, 2010

Still Raining...

Back in Wellington. It has been raining now for about 3 weeks…I admit my mood can get a little soggy after coming into the house time after time soaked with the sky’s salty tears running down my chin…its hard not to take on the problems of the heavens after she’s been weeping on your shoulders all day….but ya know what---sometimes you just got to say hey, sing that wet face away…go for a stroll..eat a pop tart…cheer up….my friend Edward Khil has been helping me out with that. (click this.). I am jack's vocal medley.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Mr. Trololo with me. Gave me some good laughs too. What a hoot.
    Have you thought about selling umbrellas? Cheer up friend. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY CRAP! The video is funny..very funny! But creepy at the same time! His face looks like a mannequin!

    Missin' ya buddy!

    ReplyDelete